Season 8 Spoiler?

darrencp22

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 10, 2007
Lockport, NY (Buffalo Suburb)
Kiefer Sutherland confirmed he will return for the 8th season [35] and said the show’s future also hinges on its writers’ ability to shape its story. In a recent interview for ITN posted on YouTube Kiefer Sutherland revealed that the starting timeline for season 8 will begin very quickly after the end of season 7[36]. The only confirmed cast members so far to reprise their roles are Kiefer Sutherland, Cherry Jones, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Carlos Bernard[citation needed] and Annie Wersching. Anil Kapoor of Slumdog Millionaire has been cast as a regular in the eighth season as a Middle Eastern leader.[37] It's been confirmed that the 8th season will take place in New York City.[38]

Source: 24 (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought I read that the next season was the last for Jack and then they were going to make 24 The Movie and then done? Don't remember where I saw it though.

I can't believe that Keifer headbutting some guy would impact the next season. He's got money, he can get out of whatever he needs to :) Think OJ!

I thought I read that the next season was the last for Jack and then they were going to make 24 The Movie and then done? Don't remember where I saw it though.

I can't believe that Keifer headbutting some guy would impact the next season. He's got money, he can get out of whatever he needs to :) Think OJ!

He didn't get out of jail last year when he got that DUI.

Mykelti Williamson (Chief Brigham Sinclair), who has guest-starred on CSI: NY for several seasons, has been cast as Brian Hastings in the upcoming season of 24. The character is the head of CTU New York.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)