Season Finale Episode Preview & Discussion

1. Tony ends up being a double agent trying to infultrate the bigger terrorists group.
  2. Janis ends up being a mole
  3. Jack survives

Tony has to be undercover. I hope so anyway. As for Jack, I have a feeling they are not going to cure him before the end of this day, and leave it open until next season.

No chance that Tony is a doublt agent at this point. He already had an opportunity to tell Jack if that was the case.

I think Tony would do anything to keep his cover including killing Jack IF he really believed that he was doing it for a good reason. But if he is actually bad, I think it is all because someone took his Cubs coffee mug he had in the first season.

I think Tony would do anything to keep his cover including killing Jack IF he really believed that he was doing it for a good reason. But if he is actually bad, I think it is all because someone took his Cubs coffee mug he had in the first season.

:D

In truth I think there has just been too much for him to handle. His first chick on the show was Nina (turned out bad and killed by Jack). His wife, blown up by bad guys in the car bomb. Probably enough to drive anyone a bit crazy.

Man I am getting pumped for tonight! Or maybe it was just the 4 Red Bulls? Either way anyone know where I can get a ringtone of the clock count? :D

Beep - boop - beep - boop

How many cliffhangers can a season finale have?!?!

What will happen with the president's family? What will Renee do? Will Jack live?!?!

I say: President gets divorced and starts dating Ethan, Renee looses her job with the FBI but becomes director of the reconstituted CTU in New York. Jack lives but has debilitating after effects from the pathogen. Kim moves her family to New York and becomes a part of the new CTU as does Chole. We never see Janis again (thank God!) and who knows what the terrorist threat will be.

It was a good season for sure. One of my favorites. I hated the ending with Tony, but I guess he was doing the right thing in his mind.

Agree with jpdubose on the president's love life. My girlfriend said the same thing. Maybe after today he is able to talk her into getting "new" CTU back online.

Jack obviously lives. Might have been nice for them to clear that up before the end. I really liked the Muslim coming in to talk to Jack at the end in the hospital. It made Jack seem more human again (think season 1 before his wife died and he really struggled with each decision).

I'd love to see Chole back but don't know if that is in the cards. I hope we don't see much more of Kim as I think she has done about everything her character could possibly do.

Great season. Not great ending. It felt like there was one more hour left that they didn't do. I mean usually they tie up everything and then in the last minute BAM there is something new and crazy. I mean the part with FBI lady Walker at the end, that was awesome! BUT what happened! Ahhh! And Jack is on his deathbed but Kim is going to save him. WHAT!

Maybe for next season we will discover that Kim saved Jack, but she died in the process. And so now he is in a drunken haze hanging out with Brooke Shields. But at CTU. Wow! Good stuff!

Yeah great season, but the finale was a letdown. Too many things left unanswered and it was done in a way that really wasnt a cliff-hanger, just a downer not to know whats going on. It almost as if the show ended short. I doubled checked my DVR to see if there was more show.

I didn't mind it; yes, I was looking for an assassination attempt or a kidnapping, or something crazy - but I think Jack's fate was decided the minute they told us about the stem-cell therapy, so. I wasn't disappointed.

It will be curious to see where the show goes next year; how far in the future day 9 will be... and the impact of the president jailing her daughter for conspiracy to murder.

Has anyone heard anything lately about "head but" incident? If Keith Sutherland goes to jail, it could end the series. He was on probation prior to this latest incident.

Has anyone heard anything lately about "head but" incident? If Keith Sutherland goes to jail, it could end the series. He was on probation prior to this latest incident.
If charged, it would be a misdemeanor.

but Ray is right he was on probabtion and from what I read he would be sent to jail for a considerable amount of time.
He HAD been on probation, which he broke and served 18 days for. The head butt has been resolved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)