Season Finale: The Monopolar Expedition

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Yes, faithful viewers, the season finale is upon us this Monday.

The Monopolar Expedition
Leonard gets ready for a three month expedition to the Arctic, and he and Penny come to terms with their feelings for each other.
First Airs: Monday, May 11,2009

Sneak peak: "That's 14 hours away! For the next 840 minutes, I am effectively one of Heisenberg's particles, I know where I am, I know how fast I'm going, but I can't know both. How am supposed to carry on with thus huge annoying thing hanging over my head?"

"I want you to take comfort from the knowledge that my expectations for you are very low."

I have almost the whole season archived; I intend to watch at least one episode each week this summer. And I am hoping that the BDs come out of season 1 and 2 soon.

Kind of a disappointing end to the season; one of the least funny episodes of the year. Bummer. Although I liked the scene with Penny, still it wasn't enough. :(

Kind of a disappointing end to the season; one of the least funny episodes of the year. Bummer. Although I liked the scene with Penny, still it wasn't enough. :(
Agreed. Not very funny, and not even much dramatic development. I was kinda hoping at the end Rajesh or Wolowitz would drop out, putting the expedition in jeopardy... And Penny would volunteer to try and take their place. Penny and Leonard at the magnetic north pole... stuck with Sheldon. That would have been interesting.

And was something legally preventing them from saying Snugee?

High beams were on for sure. Wasn't the best episode, but I still enjoyed it. Really wish that the season wasn't over.

Agreed. Not very funny, and not even much dramatic development. I was kinda hoping at the end Rajesh or Wolowitz would drop out, putting the expedition in jeopardy... And Penny would volunteer to try and take their place. Penny and Leonard at the magnetic north pole... stuck with Sheldon. That would have been interesting.

And was something legally preventing them from saying Snugee?

Maybe you've got the story for the season premiere right there......in terms of the high beams, no those were fog lights:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)