Season Finale: The Monopolar Expedition

I really look forward to the new season. I was also really looking forward to watching this episode as well to get into the context.

Unfortunately, the US Open Tennis finals ran over and messed up the recordings. Hopefully I guess I'll have to go buy the season 2 DVDs. Probably would have anyway, but I was holding out for Blu Ray. (Everything goes better with Blu...)

I really look forward to the new season. I was also really looking forward to watching this episode as well to get into the context.

Unfortunately, the US Open Tennis finals ran over and messed up the recordings. Hopefully I guess I'll have to go buy the season 2 DVDs. Probably would have anyway, but I was holding out for Blu Ray. (Everything goes better with Blu...)

Somehow I suspect you'll be waiting a while for the blu-ray. Just as they are not releasing the episodes on itunes during the season, I think they are taking their sweet time with the blu-rays. :(

Does this start next monday? It wasn't showing on my ToDo list.

Somehow I suspect you'll be waiting a while for the blu-ray. Just as they are not releasing the episodes on itunes during the season, I think they are taking their sweet time with the blu-rays. :(

Sigh. Decided you were right, so I went and bought season 2 over lunch. Cost $1 more at BB than waiting for Amazon. At least I'll get to see Monopolar Expedition again before the new season starts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)