Season Premiere: Loved it, Liked it, Hated it

Season 5 Premiere: Loved it, Liked it, Hated it...

• Loved it...still one of the best shows on TV!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enjoyed it very much

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Good, but not great

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I can take it or leave it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible...this show should be on NBC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought it was pretty good overall. The case the team was working on was kind of lame. I understand they needed something that would act as filler and to account for Reid's injury, though.

It will be interesting to see how Hotch recovers both physically and mentally from his attack. I personally hope that when they do catch the Reaper, they don't do the standard victim revenge plot and then end up just putting him in jail. He should die in a horrible way that doesn't end up putting Hotch in jail.

I thought it was pretty good overall. The case the team was working on was kind of lame. I understand they needed something that would act as filler and to account for Reid's injury, though.

It will be interesting to see how Hotch recovers both physically and mentally from his attack. I personally hope that when they do catch the Reaper, they don't do the standard victim revenge plot and then end up just putting him in jail. He should die in a horrible way that doesn't end up putting Hotch in jail.
I agree! Offhand, I like the possibility of having The Reaper popping-in and out during the season. If done right, it should provide another interesting element to the show. Of course, if done wrong the plots will lose focus and wander aimlessly. Anyway, I am looking forward to the upcoming season.