SEC+ Again

The Local team is on ESPN3 .... or at least has been.
I have espn+, not espn3
Here is this weeks Division 1 (both FBS and FCS) tv schedule. The only ESPN3 games are ABC games. Plenty on ESPN+

Reactions: charlesrshell
Here is this weeks Division 1 (both FBS and FCS) tv schedule. The only ESPN3 games are ABC games. Plenty on ESPN+
My local team showed as ESPN+ under Network, but Not under Streaming ...
So, what does that tell me ? espn+ isn't on Network.

If you have a TV package with ESPN, you have access to ESPN3 via the ESPN app or website.

It used to give you a lot of bonus college football games, but as conference contracts were renewed most of those games moved to ESPN+, while the Raycom RSN games it carried for out of market viewers are now national CW telecasts. Now for college football it's just the ABC telecasts and some bonus content like Half time band performances and team radio broadcasts during the playoffs.

ESPN3 still provides some extra WNBA, Tennis, Formula 1 and High School sports coverage, they also use it to handle some overtime conflicts and some of their radio show simulcasts.

I Never said they "Shouldn't " be on ....
Really? That's not how I read this post...
I don't have any issues with the games being on Streaming as long as they are also on Traditional TV.
I took that as you saying you felt that if games aren't available on traditional TV, they shouldn't be available via stream. If I misread, I apologize.

My local team showed as ESPN+ under Network, but Not under Streaming ...
So, what does that tell me ? espn+ isn't on Network.
at the top of the page you can hide the STREAMING ONLY feeds and change the time zone but Ohio State is on Big10 Network this week. The Network streaming is in addition to the regular feed on TV in a market (some smaller college teams like Montana, Montana State, and North Dakota, North Dakota State, South Dakota and South Dakota State are on TV in the local market). This weeks Peacock game is Delaware/Penn State. The left column is what is the main location/network for the game. The 2nd column is in addition (so a streaming feed along with a TV location)

I don't get why you are going on about this? I posted a link that shows pretty much all the Division 1 & 1AA (FBS & FCS) games that you have the opportunity to view. You can remove the streaming only feeds and change the time zone and you're still going on about it.
I don't think Big 10 has any games on streaming only except for the Peacock game. Ohio State (if that is your team you are talking about per your avatar) is on BTN. That's the new contract. SEC and ACC games a lot are on streaming only due to the contract that ESPN has with those conferences. Once non conference "games" are done then most of the larger games are on the network and not streaming.