SEC Football (Hogs) in Washington

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cabarne17

Original poster
Aug 23, 2007
I have a friend who was telling me that it may be possible to get local channels from Arkansas on my DISH Network account in Washington. Specifically, I am interested in how the spot beam broadcast of regional channels physically works. Can you get an RV account or something that allows you to see outside-of-the-region programming (Arkansas content in Washington). Does the spot beam allow for DISH Network to simultaneously carry more regional channels while blocking out outside of region channels?

I am most interested in getting Razorback football games in Seattle and thought that the local channels in Arkansas would carry the most content, but if anyone knows a package that I could buy that would work better, please let me know. thanks for your advice/help. I am very grateful.

chris

You won't be able to use Arkansas locals as they are spotbeam and would be too far away. If the hogs are on ESPN, ESPN2, or CBS you will get those. If they are on Lincoln Financial Sports and they usually are at some point, you can still get them with ESPN Gameplan. You can get the package for $109 for the season and it gives you all the gameplan games for the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts