SEC Network hires Tim Tebow

So, the Big Ten gets the 12 noon and the 3:30 games and the sec gets the late 7:30 game and something else during the day ?

Can't wait to see when a 3:30 game runs late and a sec game is suppose to be starting, what they do.

Don't see how if it's not a problem now that it will be with one more network to display it on.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

it won't be much different than now.

CBS gets the main game, the ESPN networks and now the sec network gets the rest.

The big difference will be on coverage of second and third tier sports.

EXACTLY!
Right now there is "SEC TV " which for football and basketball was a syndicated network. We had the game on our local CW in Minneapolis (Ironically for ACC basketball we get those games too but not SEC). Basically the 11AM game on Saturday was available to everyone (network wise) who wanted it so some stations would just grab it as "filler".
Here was the last week of the year list of affiliates
http://mattsarzsports.com/CoverageNotes/Football2013/SECNetWk14.pdf

So Jimbo could see it on the local MyNetwork affiliate whereas I saw it on the CW. In SEC territory it was on a bigger affilaite (CBS, ABC etc)

This new network is just going to make the games nationwide and as msmith noted it will have more of the "other sports".....just like BTN and Pac12 does. It wont be any different

obama_milkingtime.jpg

exchange O for ESPN and the cow for sports fans

Brent Musburger and Jesse Palmer have each reached agreement with ESPN to be the lead college game commentators on the SEC Network when it launches for the coming season.

The Hall of Fame sportscaster and former Florida quarterback will kick off the season Aug. 28, calling the Texas A&M at South Carolina game on the SEC Network.

Musburger, Palmer lead SEC team

Enough already

it started getting out of hand with Big Ten Network where is the value now 8 years into it ? what the heck has anyone watched on there for the past 8 years?

even pro sports
NBA channel i hate it when the steal games from the local rsn channels, they add nothing with their talk. dang near worthless.

NFL near as bad other than games that were on Sunday, a few NFL films projects worth our time.

MLB WTF do they do over there ?

FOX Sports I & II ...how did i ever live without it ? very well thank you

NHL due to near zero coverage elsewhere it might make sense

NBCSC & CBSSC these 2 have added some content to our sports lives but only 6-7 months out of the year.

but these PAC 36 and the Long-ear network etc should go the way of the MWC sports channel discontinued.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)