SEC Network Launches August 14 Channel 611

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Any wisdom you care to share as to when that is supposed to renew??

Okay. So we had a great channel launch yesterday. Now we swift focus to WatchESPN access. And new information?

It should be in the new agreement when D and Disney reach a new agreement . It could take up several weeks.

I can watch SEC Network, but on my guide its grayed out like I don't have the channel. I can't set anything to record with it like that either. Anyone know why?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I can watch SEC Network, but on my guide its grayed out like I don't have the channel. I can't set anything to record with it like that either. Anyone know why?

Nick West is like that for me half the time!

Are you that isn't the SD version on Ch 611? because i've seen that also on SD but not HD, If it is hide the SD duplicates,
Or reauthorize the receiver online.

Are you that isn't the SD version on Ch 611? because i've seen that also on SD but not HD, If it is hide the SD duplicates,
Or reauthorize the receiver online.

The HD and SD 611 show on my buddy's HR24 even though he has SD duplicates hidden. Same on my parent's Dish Network receiver. I am not home to see on my HR34 because I am on vacation.

The HD and SD 611 show on my buddy's HR24 even though he has SD duplicates hidden. Same on my parent's Dish Network receiver. I am not home to see on my HR34 because I am on vacation.

He can remove 611 SD from the custom list if he set one up already, Favorites section in the Channel Banner is the easiest way to remove it. Unless he'll keep it for rain fade issues

The HD and SD 611 show on my buddy's HR24 even though he has SD duplicates hidden.
just go into menu preferences, change to "show all channels" then change back to "hide sd duplicates" and that fixes it. when new chanels are added it seems like both sd & hd show up in guide

What about sec app? Bright House add it today.

Football is the priority in the sec.

From the business side, everybody was late, other than DISH. Everybody lost at least a few customers who had to be sure, and DirecTV lost its rep as Luxury TV that takes care of its customers.

As to the other comment.

th

DSC_5641.JPG

th

th

As far as I'm concerned, nothing was lost, subs that decided to jump ship for fear of missing out, well did that hopefully over more than this one niche channel.
As I and many others said here all along, D* would have the channel before the Football season started ...

For someone to have the channel 2 months before it even started is a waste ... Great, we have the SEC channel and get to put a banner stating so 2 months before they even have any programming ... not thats smart. :rolleyes: :oldno

I dont know. Speaking only locally, they converted quite a few in our neighborhood and the surrounding area from cable and Directv just on this channel.
Many did not want to take the chance on not having it. Most not having access to the info that we have here, and that is what was smart about them adding it before everyone and blanketing the region with advertisement to that fact.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts