Second HD DVR deals?

Conjuror

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 4, 2004
I currently own one 622 and I'd like to get another one for my second TV. Last time I called Dish about it (November, I think) they wanted $199 for the second 622 DVR. That doesn't sound like a deal to me at all because I both mine for $500 a while ago. Not to mention that they are giving them for free now to all new customers.
Any way to get it for much less or for free in my case?

I currently own one 622 and I'd like to get another one for my second TV. Last time I called Dish about it (November, I think) they wanted $199 for the second 622 DVR. That doesn't sound like a deal to me at all because I both mine for $500 a while ago. Not to mention that they are giving them for free now to all new customers.
Any way to get it for much less or for free in my case?

The current promo is the 722 for $149.00 - $100.00 rebate.
622's are pretty much gone.

Also tell 'em to credit your account the $100 UP FRONT, as in NOW unless you want to screw around for 4+ months waiting for it and then spend forever on the phone several times trying to get it before emailing the ceo addy to finally get it taken care of. Ask me how I know.:rolleyes: They WILL manually credit you upfront if you insist on it. Wish I'd known.

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts