Secret menus?

Maybe it's like a playstation and there are "cheat codes" to activate the features... Maybe like "up, up, down, high punch" and you can go directly to NBR without defeating the boss of level 2.05.

Wishbone said:
Maybe it's like a playstation and there are "cheat codes" to activate the features... Maybe like "up, up, down, high punch" and you can go directly to NBR without defeating the boss of level 2.05.
And we all remember that well-known 8-bit favorite, "up-down-up-down left-right-left-right B-A-B-A select-start" :)
Cue Wayne Brady with help from Laura Hall on the piano.

TuxCoder said:
And we all remember that well-known 8-bit favorite, "up-down-up-down left-right-left-right B-A-B-A select-start" :)
Cue Wayne Brady with help from Laura Hall on the piano.

How bout Down-Up-Left-Left-A-Right-Down or Dullard now where the hell is the A button?

There is a one-button cheat code.

It's where you hold down the power button for six seconds and the device stops behaving strangely.

chaddux said:
There is a one-button cheat code.

It's where you hold down the power button for six seconds and the device stops behaving strangely.

I think you hit submit too soon lemme finish

.... for about 1 hour

I started to add a time frame but my 522 has behaved, for the most part, very well so I figured that I would let someone else add it. :)

And just to clarify, that "1 hour" is actually in 522-timer-event-recording time units which some time means 0 minutes real time.

Wishbone said:

That was the funniest thing I've heard all week! :yes