Security Alert - Be Aware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servo

Original poster
Nov 15, 2003
I received the following alert in an email from a "christian" web site that delivers current event information from Jerusalem. The ninth of november has come and gone but the solar event referred to is yet to come.
I don't quite know what to make of this but considering the source of the information I felt it would be prudent to post this information in a place where it could easily be diseminated.
----------------
10) MAHDI TIME?

Wonder what's behind the current dramatic warnings of Islamic terrorist attacks around the world? November 9, according to non-American calendars, was 9/11 (written dd/mm/yr instead of mm/dd/yr). Add to that the fact that a total lunar eclipse took place on November 9 to be followed in two weeks by a solar eclipse, a rare double eclipse in the holy month of Ramadan.

In the peculiar theology of Islam, a Ramadan with a double eclipse is a portent for an extraordinary event-some believe even the emergence of a Muslim prophet or Twelfth Imam, otherwise known as a "Mahdi."

The last time there was a double Ramadan eclipse was in 1786, and it won't happen again for another 152 years. So, for followers of Muslim prophecy, this is literally a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Internet sites dealing with intelligence claim that Muslims have been warned to quickly leave New York City, Washington, DC, and Los Angeles.

(By Arieh O'Sullivan, Jerusalem Post, November 9, 2003)

clapclap.gif

We can't guess what the NWO and terror groups will do since they have so many satanic and pagan holidays not to mention being involved in number symbology.

I thought that there may have been trouble during 11/11 and I was wrong.
I also thought that Mars being so close in August and Sept. would cause trouble but I was wrong again.

Servo said:
I received the following alert in an email from a "christian" web site that delivers current event information from Jerusalem. The ninth of november has come and gone but the solar event referred to is yet to come.
I don't quite know what to make of this but considering the source of the information I felt it would be prudent to post this information in a place where it could easily be diseminated.

Yeah, well, if you believe half the stuff you get in your email or read on the web, you're going to be one very busy dude trying to find places to hide. I bet you were one of those nuts who stocked up on water, batteries and twinkies before the end of the millennium, too.

And please, let's not disseminate anymore of this garbage than is already being circulated by the clueless among us. Just be sure to stock up on plenty of aluminium foil, just in case. :rolleyes:

Nick wrote:

"I bet you were one of those nuts who stocked up on water, batteries and twinkies before the end of the millennium, too."

Servo: Don't let sombody negative like Nick get you down. You have to filter whatever news you hear and come up with the best info possible on your own.

Although Y2K was a hoax by many to get rich quick by selling survival supplies (that went out of business the next day) it's important for everybody to have water filter purification and self-efficiency in power and is a very important thing in the world along with food supplies for your family.

If a terror attack or a long power outage happens then you need all of the above to survive. I’d rather be a live “nut” rather than a dead fool so get prepared for anything. I’m going to get a water purifier soon so I’m excited about that. It’s not cheap but you can take water from a stream or lake and it will be fit to drink.

md_paul said:
will this affect the 921 release date?

Of course... Based on this new information, E* must wait 921 days to release the new receiver.

:D
In non-American calendars that would be 129 days, silly.
Of course, in non-human calendars that would be an almost infinite number of days. :twisted: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)