See you guys...

cditty

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
Northeast Louisiana
I cancelled my Dish today. My commitment finally expired. Many of you know from my other posting that I also have Comcast & Direct through a radio endorsement deal. I was hanging on to Dish (and it was the only service I was paying for). It just didn't make any sense to pay for a redundant service.

I will say that they were very polite and nice when I talked with them and expressed that they were sorry to see me go after 12 years. I explained to them why, so they wouldn't try to 'win' me back.

I will say that without a doubt, I will go back to them if my free stuff ever ends. My Comcast here still has an analog tier, so it is nice to have 75 or so channels (with HD pass through on locals) on all my TV's.

On another note, I have an OTA module that I would like to sell. If any of you need it, please PM me.

I put up with Dish for the equipment mainly, and the extra movie channels that they offer, since I like to watch movies. But I can't blame you a bit, if I could get DirecTV and Cable for free, or highly discounted, I would drop Dish like a hot potato.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts