Seeking Reliable Satellite Dish Technician - Southwest Michigan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jack Offenhauser

Original poster
Oct 4, 2013
Stevensville, MI
Hi:

I just discovered this forum and am a newbie here. I have a C/Ku band large dish system and am in need of help.

I live in the St. Joseph, Michigan area and am seeking a reliable technician to perform some work on my antenna.

If anyone has any recommendations of installers or technicians they can recommend, I would appreciate it.

I can be reached directly at cjonesonthelakeATgmail.com

Thanks in advance for any help!

Jack Offenhauser said:
Hi:

I just discovered this forum and am a newbie here. I have a C/Ku band large dish system and am in need of help.

I live in the St. Joseph, Michigan area and am seeking a reliable technician to perform some work on my antenna.

If anyone has any recommendations of installers or technicians they can recommend, I would appreciate it.

I can be reached directly at cjonesonthelakeATgmail.com

Thanks in advance for any help!

Welcome to Satguys :)

You can try checking here, that's what this site is for: http://www.ftainstall.com/

However, if you post pictures of your dish and system, and ask questions right here as best you could, we might be able to help diagnose any issues and help you to try fixing them yourself.

Thank you primestar31, I indeed found this site but was hoping for some references if there was a particular installer who does good work.

I have attempted to set up appointments with 2 different installers from this site and both cancelled at the last minute. Very frustrating...

There is a installer forum here, but it's for their personal use, so please don't ask for access to that and post there. Some of them wander through this forum every so often, so you may get lucky that way. Please be aware though that c-band use in general is very archaic nowadays along with companies specializing in their install and repair, and there just aren't many people working on these systems for others for pay. That being said, a good small dish tech should be able to figure just about anything out fairly easily.

They are fairly simple though, and you'd probably be surprised how easily you yourself may be able to correct any issues with our help. At least it can't hurt to run any issues you are having through us first, and see what happens.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)