Select to Watch Tv screensaver freezes?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rusty813

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2011
Hawaii
This issue recently started about 2 weeks, every time my receiver is not in use after 30 minutes. The select to watch tv screensaver comes on w/advertisement to refer a friend for $50. The screensaver freezes, you can change the channel and hear the audio thats all. You cannot see the program guide or picture, you can see the banner when the channel change w/ screensaver logo as the picture. Anyone having this issue?

I've never had this issue but maybe you should turn off the inactivity standby feature and you may avoid the problem in the future.

I'm still not 100% clear on what happening. You description wasn't the clearest, to me anyways.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

1. When tv is not in use, the "Select to Watch TV" screensaver comes on.
2. Tv freezes on screensaver, and pressing the select button does absolutely nothing.
3. Yes I do reboot the receiver, then it happens again later on.

I don't see where you have the same problem as the link you posted. Have you pulled the plug to reboot? Did you disable the inactivity time out as suggested?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)