Hi all, been away for a while. Just learned of Orby TV and decided to try and do a self install using an old FTA dish that had not been used in a long time. It was already installed and peaked on 97W. After some trouble shooting I got it working again. That done (now know I have a working dish/LNB) I setup this morning to try and find 117W. I know it was going to be hard as it is very close to Dish on 119W after some work I found a satellite on the audio meter but the Orby receiver did not show anything. Hooked up an old Pansat 3500 FTA receiver and sure enough it found lots of encrypted transponders. At this point I was quite sure I was on 119W. So I puts some marks on the mast and moved the dish a tick to the left/south. After some trial and error the signal meter on the Orby receiver started to come to life. It was really quite hard to find 117W but as soon as I did things started to roll. The receiver downloaded an update and after it was done I went back to settings and re-peaked the dish. Got a solid signal with the old FTA dish. Below are some pictures of the at dish setup. It was a challenge but rewarding to get it going.