self installation using Phase III dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
yep about 99% of the English SD channels are on 101
110 is vacant
119 has Spanish channels, some local markets (smaller ones) and a handful of religious channels/music only channels

Phase-3 dish, huh. Those were some of the easiest dish's to install & since all you need is 101 I'm betting you get that sucker done in 15 minutes once your mount is plumb. With a plumb mount we used to just spin the dish & hit signal; just a tad different these days when you are trying to hit 5 birds......& by the way, for us folks without any bird dogs or signal finders why on earth did they get rid of the sound that used to hum along side the bars that show signal strength. I actually had to use binoculars on a recent install so I could see the dang signal meters.

thank you guys.

I also have an old 18" dish. I could also use that just for 101 instead of the phase III couldn't I?

Regards,

thank you guys.

I also have an old 18" dish. I could also use that just for 101 instead of the phase III couldn't I?

Regards,

If all you want is the SD on 101 an 18" will do. I only look at 101 with my D-11 but I use a 90 cm dish to prevent rain fade, does help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)