This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Separate dish for Ka 103?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kobe8

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
Is it possible to set up a side dish to pick up D* HD locals on 103? Can I use a standard 18" dish? Where can I find a Ka lnbf? Thanks!

kobe8 said:
Is it possible to set up a side dish to pick up D* HD locals on 103? Can I use a standard 18" dish? Where can I find a Ka lnbf? Thanks!
The only dish available for the Ka at 103 is the AT9 dish due to the frequencies used only the LNB on the AT9 will work.

Does D*upgrade for free or do I have to buy it from a dealer?
Is there a multiswitch available for the AT9?

The last thing I want to do is get into some other contract with them for a dish.
Thanks!

kobe8 said:
Does D*upgrade for free or do I have to buy it from a dealer?
Is there a multiswitch available for the AT9?

The last thing I want to do is get into some other contract with them for a dish.
Thanks!

You need a H20 for the AT9. Zinwell makes a Wide Band multiswitch for it.

Got the H20, just need the dish now. Thanks for the info on the Zinwell product. I've been reading about a new slimline dish coming out though. I might wait for that one.

kobe8 said:
Got the H20, just need the dish now. Thanks for the info on the Zinwell product. I've been reading about a new slimline dish coming out though. I might wait for that one.

If you have local HD in your area I would go ahead and get it. I am not sure of the price. If locals are not available wait for the slimline.

Status
Please reply by conversation.