Separate dish for Ka 103?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kobe8

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
Is it possible to set up a side dish to pick up D* HD locals on 103? Can I use a standard 18" dish? Where can I find a Ka lnbf? Thanks!

kobe8 said:
Is it possible to set up a side dish to pick up D* HD locals on 103? Can I use a standard 18" dish? Where can I find a Ka lnbf? Thanks!
The only dish available for the Ka at 103 is the AT9 dish due to the frequencies used only the LNB on the AT9 will work.:)

Does D*upgrade for free or do I have to buy it from a dealer?
Is there a multiswitch available for the AT9?

The last thing I want to do is get into some other contract with them for a dish.
Thanks!

kobe8 said:
Does D*upgrade for free or do I have to buy it from a dealer?
Is there a multiswitch available for the AT9?

The last thing I want to do is get into some other contract with them for a dish.
Thanks!

You need a H20 for the AT9. Zinwell makes a Wide Band multiswitch for it.

Got the H20, just need the dish now. Thanks for the info on the Zinwell product. I've been reading about a new slimline dish coming out though. I might wait for that one.

kobe8 said:
Got the H20, just need the dish now. Thanks for the info on the Zinwell product. I've been reading about a new slimline dish coming out though. I might wait for that one.

If you have local HD in your area I would go ahead and get it. I am not sure of the price. If locals are not available wait for the slimline.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)