Separate EHD on Separate 622's???

lgb0250

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
This is probably an easy question for you pro's but I've been searching the archives for hours and can't come up with a definitive answer.

I've got two 622 receivers. One in the LR and one in the MBR. On the one in the LR I've activated an EHD and have no problems archiving programs. I just recently hooked up another one in the MBR and archived 8 programs. I am able to watch them with no problem. My problem is now when I try to archive more programs I get an error code saying that an error occurred while trying to archive programs. I exit out and then go back in and try to use the USB Storage feature and it says "This option is currently in use by the other TV".

Can I not have an EHD on more than one receiver at a time?? Thanks for your patience.

This is probably an easy question for you pro's but I've been searching the archives for hours and can't come up with a definitive answer.

I've got two 622 receivers. One in the LR and one in the MBR. On the one in the LR I've activated an EHD and have no problems archiving programs. I just recently hooked up another one in the MBR and archived 8 programs. I am able to watch them with no problem. My problem is now when I try to archive more programs I get an error code saying that an error occurred while trying to archive programs. I exit out and then go back in and try to use the USB Storage feature and it says "This option is currently in use by the other TV".

Can I not have an EHD on more than one receiver at a time?? Thanks for your patience.

It's a bug - Try disconnecting the power from your EHD - Acknowledge the remove message - Plug EHD back in - Try archive again.

NightRyder

Thanks. Took 3 tries but it finally worked. Thank you for your quick response.

It's a Seagate Freeagent Pro 750GB. Hope there's someway to clear up this problem permanently? Went back to transfer more items and the same problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)