September Free Previews

Yes and no. It's not a free preview that will automatically be given to anyone with a YouTube account, it's a 7-day free trial that you have to sign-up for, provide a payment method, and remember to cancel before the 7 days are up. For details search for "Free Trial Offer" on their terms and conditions page.

Sounds like crap this month. I'm thinking that DTV is going to get a lot less helpful in free channel giveaways and rebates soon. I tried on the 1st and there wasn't much being offered for free programming. Cinemax was the only one they offered. Boring. I went after an upgrade in packages but they wouldn't bite. Still trying to get them to offer me those subchannels below channel 100 in the guide, MeTV, Grit, etc. A resounding no from them.

Movies Extra Pack - September 27 - October 1

364 INSP (Stream/Internet)
564 Hallmark Drama
565 Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
566 HDNET Movies
568 Sony Movies
570 Smithsonian Channel
571 Crime & Investigation
572 MTV Live
573 ShortsTV

Reactions: DirecTVFanSince2016
They did about a decade ago, but that was before they moved many of the exclusive channels to lower packages. Since then it has only been part of the rare Premier free preview.

• Sad
Reactions: DirecTVFanSince2016
I have Directv Stream. My Channels I Get is only the channels I get and anything in freeview shows up and then disappears when freeview is done