Service Call - Positive Experience!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Character Zero

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 14, 2008
Thought I would share a positive Dish experience. I had a service call this weekend to replace my dish setup with EA. Guy shows up. He is very nice. First thing he asks is "What am I doing?". Dish didn't put anything on the work order. So I told him I was going to EA, he completely understood, and offered to remove my second dish and put silicon in the holes (its in brick). The install went quickly, he did a check switch, let the guide download. When I told him I was getting the channels I was missing, he let me sign the work order and was on his way. Very easy and he knew exactly what I wanted him to do.

Of course getting the service call was another story. First tech chat wanted to replace my receiver because AMC HD wasn't showing up, among others. I even asked him to verify where AMC HD was located, he insisted 61.5 (not true). The second chat went better.

Now I have all the HD I am paying for!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)