ses 1 signal

NorthGA

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 28, 2018
North Ga
I have a ten foot fiberglass dish and amiko receiver. I had a titanium c 1 wideband lite on it and a while back water got in the coaxial connection. I fixed that and replaced the lnbf with a pansat 9600. I am having problems with channels on ses 1. I put the pansat on in march of this year and was receiving me tv, geb, daystar, movies, decades, heroes and icons and start tv. Last week it was like the cable was unhooked and all of the channels went out at once except geb and daystar. Then they all came back in. I had a really good signal for months. Now I am receiving daystar, geb, and the two start tv channels with good strength and quality. Tried to get the other channels back in. I previously did not have the cover over the lnbf but installed it in march so no water got in coax. I checked all of that and replaced coax end today. I have been able to get pretty much all of the free channels on this dish. Also I checked 99.2 while having problems with ses 1. I was having similar problems when I had to put the new pansat lnbf on in march.

Please help Is anyone having problems with heroes, movies, me tv and decades

I have a ten foot fiberglass dish and amiko receiver. I had a titanium c 1 wideband lite on it and a while back water got in the coaxial connection. I fixed that and replaced the lnbf with a pansat 9600. I am having problems with channels on ses 1. I put the pansat on in march of this year and was receiving me tv, geb, daystar, movies, decades, heroes and icons and start tv. Last week it was like the cable was unhooked and all of the channels went out at once except geb and daystar. Then they all came back in. I had a really good signal for months. Now I am receiving daystar, geb, and the two start tv channels with good strength and quality. Tried to get the other channels back in. I previously did not have the cover over the lnbf but installed it in march so no water got in coax. I checked all of that and replaced coax end today. I have been able to get pretty much all of the free channels on this dish. Also I checked 99.2 while having problems with ses 1. I was having similar problems when I had to put the new pansat lnbf on in march.

In the last week to week and half the signal has been down on 3or 4 tp. don't now why but it's the same on 4 def. dishes.

Reactions: wave catcher

Hey Z, this was over on Ricks!

I hope that link works for you!

Typically, reception problems on the Weigel channels are related to the receiver and not the dish or LNB. The issue is with the 4MHz spacing and using same SID. This has often been a problem with ALI chipsets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)