SES 2 @ 87 W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bobsav2001

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 5, 2008
St rémi Québec Canada
Any issues with LPB no audio no video quality ok with message channel not available Azbox MiniMe....

I have deleted LPB channels and rescaned the transponders but they dont show at all. Thanks Bob VE2FCZ

Last edited:
No problems here this morning. They are not 24/7 feeds all the time though and sometimes the content changes, ie games.

I have tried all that is possible to try reboot -- factory reset--change firmware------ sig and quality 70% and they dont show on tp scan or blind scan.This is since yesterday afternoon. I know that they go off air from time to time with zero quality but not that long all the others channels are ok on ses 2 87West....What's bugging me is that sig and quality are at 70%....

Tried pids still the same i think they are blacked out in Canada like expressVu use to do for stations from Vancouver.... Anyway i can get Create OTA....

Don't think it's possible to geo-block satellite. Unless they move the footprint away from you
I have deleted LPB channels and rescaned the transponders
Delete the transponder, not only the channels. Reboot the receiver. Blind scan or add TP's manually, scan.

Sundays comes up with transponder named feeds but lpb comes and goes. I like the 103w c band.

Status
Please reply by conversation.