SES Launches Ultra HD Demo Channel in North America

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Their HD demo channel has been up for a while, but that's the first I've seen mentioned about a Ultra HD demo channel. Wonder what would be needed to view it?

Heck Ya time to find it :)

Would love to hear what video cards people are having success with.

So far, only way I have been able to play is recording from TransEdit, and play using MPC-HC.
DVBViewer and my TSReader did not recognize the video stream.

For several months now I keep seeing Direct TV ad saying they have 4K channels.. . (right from the horse's mouth ad with the blond babe in very little clothes....sigh.)

Hmm, it says needs ''Internet-connected'' gene

What tuner is using USB 3.0? I haven't seen any yet, it's not required with the bandwidth satellite uses anyhow

UDL
It is a Tevii S662 and the USB 3.0 is BS marketing hype. :( It is a USB 2.0 device and comes with the 2.0 cable. It's just backward compatible with a 3.0 port like everything else.

It is a Tevii S662 and the USB 3.0 is BS marketing hype. :( It is a USB 2.0 device and comes with the 2.0 cable. It's just backward compatible with a 3.0 port like everything else.
I was wondering if that's the device bring referred to. I see it being sold as USB 3.0 compatible, even though it's a USB 2.0 interface chipset. All USB 2.0 devices are USB 3.0 compatible.

UDL

Reactions: Titanium
I was wondering if that's the device bring referred to. I see it being sold as USB 3.0 compatible, even though it's a USB 2.0 interface chipset. All USB 2.0 devices are USB 3.0 compatible.

UDL
I think they got some heat over that. When I ordered the unit it did not have the word "compatible" in the description. It just said it was USB 3.0 .

Reactions: Titanium
Can anyone give me information on receiving this feed. I had a C-band dish for years and finally got rid of it. I have a 1.2 meter dish now but no receiver. I would love to put a 4k program from the satellite on my 4ktv.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)