Set your calendars/dvr: ESPN to air "catching hell" about the infamous Steve Bartman

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
salsadancer7 said:
He suggested going into witness protection...then the boob down here at the time, Jeb Bush offered it!

LMAO!

The "boob" was showing some sympathy. Blagojevich was boosting his own false image on someone else's misfortune.

I finally watched the entire thing this morning. Another excellent documentary from ESPN (although it could've been done in an hour - Buckner story has been done to death). IMHO, it showed Bartman to outclass them all. :)

I thought Costas' comment about the "mean spirited and dopey" fans holds true for so many. Add alcohol to that and someone usually gets hurt.

Last edited:
The "boob" was showing some sympathy. Blagojevich was boosting his own false image on someone else's misfortune.

I finally watched the entire thing this morning. Another excellent documentary from ESPN (although it could've been done in an hour - Buckner story has been done to death). IMHO, it showed Bartman to outclass them all. :)

I thought Costas' comment about the "mean spirited and dopey" fans holds true for so many. Add alcohol to that and someone usually gets hurt.

The "boob" wanted to add to Bartman story. Believe me, he got alot of heat down here for those dumb comments....from BOTH side of the political spectrum.

I thought it was very good, but it would have made it better if they would have actually gotten Bartman on camera for the final thoughts. I still think the "Two Escobars" was the very best one.

The "boob" wanted to add to Bartman story. Believe me, he got alot of heat down here for those dumb comments....fromBOTH side of the political spectrum...
Both sides? Come on. :D

Whatever happened, it pales in comparison to what was shown in the documentary... Blagojevich declaring Bartman “will never get a pardon from this governor!” What a scumbag. Karma is sometimes a good thing. :)

mccoyrj said:
Both sides? Come on. :D

Whatever happened, it pales in comparison to what was shown in the documentary... Blagojevich declaring Bartman ?will never get a pardon from this governor!? What a scumbag. Karma is sometimes a good thing. :)

Down here Jeb stuck his nose out for no reason and he got alot heat for it. Personally, I thought it was funny when Jeb said somthing, I did not think much of what said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)