Setanta Pub Channel on T5 in the clear (sometimes)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

GutBomb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 17, 2004
Denver, CO, USA
This channel has been in the clear at random times, even during some champions league games. You might want to check it out tomorrow PSB, i believe they have a champion's league match, celtic/barcelona.

Thanks for reminding me I have it scanned in but don't go there often : )
I will be scanning all the channels tomorrow!

Champions League Group 14 Sep 2004
Celtic Park (Paradise) KO:: 19:45
CELTIC v BARCELONA

I think i was wrong. :( The Setanta website now claims that match is on T6/TBA where it usually says T5/Digital. it may be c-band only :( we'll have to see. if you are close to minneapolis there is a place called Brit's Pub that showed setanta games last year, albeit with a cover charge.

If you have a Bell ExpressVu or StarChoice subscription you can find the game on TSN at 1:30 central time on tuesday the 14th. Nobody in the states is airing it except Setanta.

GutBomb said:
If you have a Bell ExpressVu or StarChoice subscription you can find the game on TSN at 1:30 central time on tuesday the 14th. Nobody in the states is airing it except Setanta.

Pete I may have to record it for ya :)

Thanks Tony! I cant watch recorded TV anymore, I have been spoiled with FTA for too many years, its got to be live or I have no real interest in it, plus I will know the score by that time, and Barca. are a MUCH better team so they will probably win, it would be good however to see some familiar faces, the atmosphere in Celtic park is something else, I would recommend that anyone with access to this game watch, the only better games are the Celtic v rangers "Old Firm" games!

agreed. celtic rangers games are always something special. but best witnessed on tv, lest you get your head smashed with a brick exiting the stadium for wearing the wrong colour.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)