Setting Up Dish 500 with 61.5 Dish Added

DaveO

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
I'm trying to get 61.5 set up. I have a Dish 500 with DishPro dual LNB. I have a Dish Pro Single LNB. I have a Directv 18" dish and mount. What do I need to convert the arm on the dish to accept the Dishpro LNB? I'm hoping a SW34 will do the necessary switching. I have an 811 receiver. Appreciate any help on assembling the single LNB with the DTV dish.
Thanks,
Dave

I have a dish 500 with a twin Dish Pro LNB. I just installed a 61.5 dish with dish pro single LNB. I have the DP 3:4 switch and am running 3 receivers 2 301's and an 811. The DP 3:4 switch will handle your needs.

-Mark

Wdam33 said:
I have a dish 500 with a twin Dish Pro LNB. I just installed a 61.5 dish with dish pro single LNB. I have the DP 3:4 switch and am running 3 receivers 2 301's and an 811. The DP 3:4 switch will handle your needs.

-Mark

Thanks Mark. You mean DP34, right? What dish did you mount the single dish pro lnb on? If a DTV dish, how?

Dave

Dave,

Yes, a DP34 switch is correct. When I had my dish 500 put in my new house back in Sept, I paid an extra $50 for it. The 61.5 dish is a regular dish 300 sized dish. I don't know what you have to do to make a direct TV dish work with a Dish LNB.

-Mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts