Setting up dish receiver at new location

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jbklismith

Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
Wisconsin
wondering if this is possible...I have a dish reciever here at my house that has the 2 white attachment arm, (the dish reciever is not in use here), my parents have a dish reciever at another location which is missing that piece, if we take mine of my reciever at put it at another location and use an activated reciever box, will we be able to get channels? Is there anything special we need to do to make this work?

A dish is a Dish. A Receiver is a receiver(the inside box). So I am not sure what you are asking about. If you are talking about the outside dish, then it is interchangable with any other dish. But which dish you have and use will determine which satellites and channels you will receive. A little more info is needed to really answer your question

also, what do you mean by 2 white attachment arm. look at the lnb (the plastic grey 'eye' on the end of the dish) and tell us what writing is on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts