Setting up recording to DVR 722 from online question

hoophead

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 24, 2007
Wisconsin
I tested it and for a basketball game, well sports in general, normally regularly programing the DVR from home you will receive an extra hour just in case.

On the test it did not. Is that something we have to live with or is there something I missed?

Thanks to any/all for your timely responses :)

Ooh, that really is a good question. I'll get online in a few minutes and see what I can figure out.

When you're setting your DVR online, there is a preferences tab. Under there go to Recordings. Set it to end late. This will apply only to future recordings, so set your sports game and then change your record preferences back to normal if you want.

In setting up a manual recording, you can choose to start and end the program on half hour increments.

In setting up a Dish Pass, you can choose to extend by 1-90 minutes.

I don't recall that I've ever had any timer automatically extended by 60 minutes (sports or otherwise).

In setting up a manual recording, you can choose to start and end the program on half hour increments.

In setting up a Dish Pass, you can choose to extend by 1-90 minutes.

I don't recall that I've ever had any timer automatically extended by 60 minutes (sports or otherwise).

Well, just to confirm, I just tried it and when you set it from your receiver, it DOES automatically set to end 60 min late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts