Several HD channels freezing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

grb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 7, 2005
Southern CA
Has anyone experienced HD channels freezing for a few seconds and then moving on to the next frozen picture?

I have several channels doing this over the last hour. Channels include NHL, HDNET Movies, Tennis and Cinemax plus many others. The sound is unbroken, but the picture does not move.

Satellite problem or bad 622?

Thanks. I have had the 622 for several (5+) years and this has never happened.
And it's only the HD channels -- the SD are ok.

After an extremely long reboot, it looks like I am back in business.

Thanks again!

Was happening on my RSN last night trying to watch te UCLA/CAL game. The HDALT channel was fine.

S~

I've seen it on a couple of my 211s. The frame rate goes to about 0.25 frames per second, but if you bring up the guide (and you have it set to show you small video), the small video is running at the normal speed. Go back to normal viewing and you're back to 0.25 fps.

you need to restart your box , this happen to me sometimes and with this i fix the problem :)

has been happening to my 211

Thanks alot this forum is very helpful dish should really have a link to this sight on it's website it would help alot of people.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)