Severe space storm heading our way. What can happen to our service from Dish Network?

Serioulsy no one knows till it gets here. As it says communications may be disrupted. Then again maybe nothing will happen.

Serioulsy no one knows till it gets here. As it says communications may be disrupted. Then again maybe nothing will happen.

Since 911, God has been blessing us so nothing really should happen. We will still be able to use Dish Network. :D

Maybe the Turd Birds will be under His wrath. :D :D :D

Since 911, God has been blessing us so nothing really should happen. We will still be able to use Dish Network. :D

Maybe the Turd Birds will be under His wrath. :D :D :D

I was unaware that God had blessed us in that manner. Once again i am in awe of his generosity and of what I can learn in these forums.

Last edited:
So we are not blessed. Damn I am confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this site is loaded with good people with alot of satellite knowledge how about the risk to our investments in receivers and monthly programming. Does Dish Network have any spare satellites in orbit if a main satellite is unable to survive a solar storm?

"...I wear glasses too...."

Just be real careful with them when you come out for air. :haha

I was getting the message this morning, "unusable signal" on my screen ON TOP of CNN or whatever I was watching.

The signal was obviously usable if I could see it on top of the programming.

Maybe this was an early effect from the storm?

What I fear most is not that we are all dead, but that we are all turned into the undead. Or even if only a few million are turned into undead zombies, running around munching on brains.

Things could get very ugly on the next Charlie Chat. Jim's head hits the table and then he rises back up with a twisted face and bites Charlie. Blood spurts all over the set. I doubt the camera crew will be packing the requisite anti-zombie gear, like shotguns and machetes.

I've seen a couple of movies where comets caused this to happen.

If it does then we'll never see our USB storage or Cinemax HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)