severe weather mix channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
Is directv going to turn on the severe weather mix channel for the catastrophic tornadoes tonight?

That stinks. That would be something to see the local coverage of the tornado

I was going to post this, too, but never did last night. Severe weather is supposed to happen until Thursday. I would like to know how bringing the Weather Channel back warrants not honoring WeatherNation's agreement to have a mix channel. The new graphics on TWC are really really really really bad.

I was going to post this, too, but never did last night. Severe weather is supposed to happen until Thursday. I would like to know how bringing the Weather Channel back warrants not honoring WeatherNation's agreement to have a mix channel. The new graphics on TWC are really really really really bad.

I don't think the Mix channels are gone, I don't think they have been put up yet ... I think they are yet to come.

I thought I would see the mix channel also with all the flooding in Mobile, Pensacola, DC, Baltimore and NY/NJ. Didn't happen. Hopefully when they do bring the mix channel back, it will have local stations instead of CNN, MSNBC, FOX and HLN.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)