SF locals + guide info on 110?

OoTLink

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2005
Just curious, I always thought they were on 119, but as of late on all my receivers, the locals are dead and I can only get the "normal" channels, also the guide info won't update anymore *shrug* Strange because 119 and 148 are the only satellites I can get a signal from, 110 keeps saying wrong satellite 119 (even on various trasponders).. Odd because I can't get anything but 119 on that dish right now.

I guess I'll have to nudge it back in place (I'm in 94591, any suggestions besides just checking it remotely which I can do while nudging it?) - for a while I thought a cable was fried but when I swapped em, it was still there. *shrug*

Ya know what, it's fine -_-

I woke up this morning, decided to check the box in my room (the one that never self updates because it doesn't sleep when inactive lol), and 110 at TP11 comes up fine with a signal of 94. 119 on 15 is 89-ish, sounds like the dish could be repeaked anyway.

That said, I think the wiring is fubared, for the other box it runs outside along the gutters on the roof, it'd explain why the day it failed was also a dang hot day :|

Though the downstairs box is convinced it's a switch failure, faulty wiring can do that *shrug* I'll swap the ports today and see what happens :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts