SF99 Signal Finder Kit from WSI, only $7.50/pc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
As the end of the year approaches, I'm going through all the boxes in the back of the warehouse to try the clean the warehouse a little bit and make room for new products and more inventory that we will be getting in stock in the new year. For the next week or so I will be posting some very good bargain deals. These are open box items, products that have been returned and we can not resell (as brand new), or items we received that were scratched or dinged up in transit to us. They are all guaranteed to work.

Today, I have 7 pcs of our SF99 signal finder kits.

The carrying cases were scratched up and some have dried glue on them from the factory. The actual product works.

Each one comes with:

SF-99 Satellite Signal Meter / Finder - SF-99

Durable Military Style Compass

Power Cord

Battery Holder

Durable Carrying Case

RG6 Jumper - 6 feet, yes, I said 6 feet of RG6 cable to connect between your dish and meter. Unlike the competition that only gives you about 7 inches.

The cost for each one is $7.50/pc plus shipping. We can ship them with USPS to save you some money on shipping or if you order other items, we can just include them in with your order.

Since there is limited quantity, you can not order this online. You will need to call toll free: 1-888-333-5560.

Thanks for supporting WS International ( WSI )

Attachments

• DSC_0409.jpg
    DSC_0409.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 219
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)