SFO bars with NHL Center Ice

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Indy Racer

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 15, 2010
St Louis
Heading to San Francisco this weekend. Anyone know of a sports bar (in the city, preferably close to the union square area) that carries the NHL Center Ice package?

Thanks,

Indy

I addition to posting here; I will all look at Citysearch and Tripadvisor, look at areas where I will be or like to visit and call those bars directly directly.

I have been to the SFO metro area numerous times; what area(s) will you be in; other than Union Sq? Most decent bars will have you covered.

You can look into these and see if they are close and have the package. I like these but they may not be your style. Let me know as I have others that I can recommend.

Union Square Sports bar on 115 Mason Street, 94012

Aces on 998 Sutter Street, 94109

Jillian's on 101 4th St, 94103

Last edited:
If you don't mind heading to AT&T Park (20 minute walk from Union Square), there is a place called Public House with 22 TVs. I'm sure they'll have the game you want to see. It's open even outside baseball season.

Everyone, thanks for the suggestions. I'll be with my 2 young sons so wanted to stay in the Union Square area. Going to try to pawn them off to grandpa for the evening at the hotel. Otherwise I'd be willing to travel far and way to watch the Hawks vs Flyers on Thursday!

Everyone, thanks for the suggestions. I'll be with my 2 young sons so wanted to stay in the Union Square area. Going to try to pawn them off to grandpa for the evening at the hotel. Otherwise I'd be willing to travel far and way to watch the Hawks vs Flyers on Thursday!

Go Hawks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)