The only channel i miss (1 Viewer)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

scsa

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 18, 2006
Love direct tv fully and they are the best the only channel I miss that we lost is g4.

scsa

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 18, 2006
Well they love attacking direct tv so I don't think we will get it back. Kevin ferra loves to make digs at direct every week on attack of the show.

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
that channel had lost its luster and was turning to total crap. with all the format changes, name changes, layoff/firings, consolidations and horrid ratings; it was good riddance and asking for more $$ didn't help any. maybe if they can get it back to what it should be it would be worth 'something'. the only shows possibly worth anything is 'X-play' and 'Attack of the Show' but that would be all.

Last edited:

lwh1993

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 4, 2007
G4 is actually a favorite of mine as it had a few shows I loved, Xplay, AOTS, American Ninja Warrior and the anime marvel shows, plus the convention show coverage. It was the only reason i almost didn't leave Dish. Thankfully a lot of their shows are online.

rapidturtle

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 3, 2010
North Eastern PA
Attack of the show is nothing but a waste of time. All of the programming on that channel went down hill. G4 is just another example of a channel that all providers should kick to the curb, especially when they ask for more money.

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Attack of the show is nothing but a waste of time. All of the programming on that channel went down hill. G4 is just another example of a channel that all providers should kick to the curb, especially when they ask for more money.
and that's exactly what Directv did :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts