SG2100 and Pansat 2500A

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sandlord

Original poster
Nov 26, 2004
SG2100 and Pansat 2500A quit working

Hi,

I have been using my Pansat 2500A and SG2100 motor for a while without any problem. This afternoon, the motor suddenly stopped. I have checked the motor and found that the green light is on. I tied to reset the motor and it didn't work. In manual it says that when the receiver is sending instruction to the motor it should blink but I didn't see the light blink. What could be wrong? Is it the motor or the receiver? :confused:

Maybe time for a HARD reset of the receiver, go back to factory default. That may do the trick, you will lose all your stored channels but it has to be none as a last resort.

It didn't work. I tried to point to G11 and there is no signal strength (0% level=99% and quality=0%). Either the receiver not sending the signal or the motor is not moving.

And you used a paper clip to reset the motor at the "0" position? I would try both again (reset motor and receiver) unplug them from the power for a few minutes first.....

Also, when you do a restore to factory defaults on the receiver, make sure your motor is at '0' and paperclip it too.

That way, you're starting off fresh, theoretically as though you'd just taken the items from the box.

Thanks PSB and Tron. It did get fixed after I unhooked the power cable. Sorry Just got back from Vacation. Somehow I can't get any signal from G10...hmmm... :confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)