Sg2100

Status
Please reply by conversation.

magnoan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2004
Guys…. Just bought a new motor (SG2100),I would like to set it up today …just to check on my figures:

Zip code : 01721

AMC-6 as a true south (KU) satellite.

Motor elev= 47 deg maybe 48
Dish elev. (when used with motor)= 23 deg maybe 23.5

What active transponder should I use?

12052 tends to be active most of the time. But remember, we have a list at the top with active/strong transponders as well.

EDIT: Lumpkin beat me to it.

30 inch dish and a FSKU-V Universal single LNBF with a Fortec Receivers (Lifetime ULTRA )

PS.what shouldI setup my LNBF @ on my Receivers

You should select a setting for the LNB of 10600/9750, and I think you need to turn the 22khz setting on. Others will clear this up, but I think this should work, or you could use 10600 for channels with frequencies over 11700 (All of US channels) and 9750 for the frequencies under 11700.

Ok ....I'm trying to install with no moter,I used the 12143 V 2573 and getting nothing ...any other active transponder should I use?

Try " The Weather Channel", use the information from :72 AMC 6

I know it's encrypted but, it has a strong signal and I know it is always active.

GBN can be tricky to lock sometime.

Try " The Weather Channel", use the information from :72 AMC 6

I know it's encrypted but, it has a strong signal and I know it is always active.

GBN can be tricky to lock sometime.

I just got 2 channels.....looks like someone driving in the Rain !? can anyone confirm that I hit the right one ?

Thanks in advance :)

I just checked and I don't see what you have found, could you please scan again (Blind, or Smart) and PM more information to me, like the frequency and symbol rate.

Thanks.

I just checked and I don't see what you have found, could you please scan again (Blind, or Smart) and PM more information to me, like the frequency and symbol rate.

Thanks.

okI keep coming back to channel 1 ?

12565 V 3.978

It looks like you set your LNB frequency to 10600, like I said, I have a small correction to make since your receiver does not work the same way as my Pansat does.

In the US they do not use 12200 and above for FTA, only the subscription uses it.

You are picking up 11715 but since the LNB frequency is wrong it shows up as 12565, so set the LNB frequency to 9750.

Also I think you are on AMC6 so you should see GBN and The Weather Channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts