SHADE45 Coming SOON

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Dish Network currently carries all the Sirius music channels EXCEPT for Channel 45 (SHADE45) which is run and programmed by rapper Eminiem.

I just got a note from a contact at Dish Network letting me know that they hope to have the channel available to all within the next few weeks.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Dish Network currently carries all the Sirius music channels EXCEPT for Channel 45 (SHADE45) which is run and programmed by rapper Eminiem.

I just got a note from a contact at Dish Network letting me know that they hope to have the channel available to all within the next few weeks.
Oh yeah, I can't wait for that one. !sadroll

Absolutely!!! I have sat in a rental car in front of a customer's office for 20 minutes 3 separate times listening to one X-rated comedy riff after another, just sitting there in the car howling like a maniac! Please get us Raw Dog!!!

Rawdog is my wifes favorite channels on Sirius. :) She listens to it 95% of the time while she is driving.

I am no rap fan, although I must admit I like Eminem, take a listen to the words of his songs sometimes, while somoe are serious, most are just long fun parody songs.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Rawdog is my wifes favorite channels on Sirius. :) She listens to it 95% of the time while she is driving.

I agree. RAWDOG is awesome. The Jim Bruer show and Wise guy show are awesome.! wish they had channel 147 on dish!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts