Shakeup At Dish Headquarters??

I've been a D* customer for over 2 years and I still get letters in the mail saying why Directv is a better value than cable. I wrote a whole letter to the newspaper about why it was better already!

I am an E* customer but I still get phone calls asking me to buy E* service but I don't think these calls come directly from E*.
These calls come in at least every other day and from all over the country and a great many of them come at dinner time.

I've been a D* customer for over 2 years and I still get letters in the mail saying why Directv is a better value than cable. I wrote a whole letter to the newspaper about why it was better already!

I think both D and E are good companies. But, I could care less about HD quantity. I am more in to the technology side of things. I like Es DVRs, the way they have two channel setup and the new 722K will be able to receive two OTA channels, etc, etc.

I am an E* customer but I still get phone calls asking me to buy E* service but I don't think these calls come directly from E*.
These calls come in at least every other day and from all over the country and a great many of them come at dinner time.

I have had E* for 3 years now, and I still get calls (noticably caller is from another country outside the US and the other side of the globe, and must calling during dinner), telling me what a great deal E* is. You would think that whoever is doing their calling would have a list of current subscribers and avoid calingl them, especially during dinner time. Talk about a waste. Don't market to me, save the money and get me VOOM, FoxNews HD, and FX HD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)