Status
Please reply by conversation.

gary s

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 9, 2003
Southern Cal
Does anyone know Shannon L. Campain's email address or while I'm asking, a phone number for her at Directv. If so, could you please PM me with it?

Thanks in advance!

Gary

I was able to send an email to Shannon's office and received a satisfactory call back from someone.

Thanks all!

Gary

So, are you share the info of how you went about it and what it accomplished that you wanted our help with ?

We received a card in the mail from Shannon's office that said we were getting the Sports Pack free for two or three months (not sure which) as an anniversary gift. I wrote them that we would much prefer a discount on the Sunday Ticket package. They kindly gave us half off.

We received a card in the mail from Shannon's office that said we were getting the Sports Pack free for two or three months (not sure which) as an anniversary gift. I wrote them that we would much prefer a discount on the Sunday Ticket package. They kindly gave us half off.

Ironically, I got the same card ... went to watch something the other night, might have been the Red Sox game, and got the dreaded Not Available in your area ..... if thats the case, whats the point of having the Sports Package ?

I know you need to buy the MLB package .... but it just seems dumb seeing you get YOUR local RSN with the same stuff on it outside of the games as every other RSN.

Gary,
In the previous post, it sounded like you were trying to keep this a secret ... nothing secret about what you did, many reply to the Online feedback that way or thru these mailings.

I would like to give her a shout about my useless anniversary gift, could you pass the link ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)