Shaw Direct 75CM Support Arm

Bob55

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 1, 2012
Ohio
I have a Channel Master 75E elliptical dish, but no arm for the lnb. Want to use this for Shaw Direct. Old Starchoice manual says the arm is 21 inches. Does anyone know the exact length of this arm?

The closet I have found so far is an 84E universal arm. Does anyone know the length of it? It has to be straight from end to end, not angled like some. I can always cut this down if too long;

http://www.impaktproducts.com/Channel-Master-Support-Arm-84E-Universal-p-16654.html

I've got an uninstalled ShawDirect 75e in my dish collection, ChannelMaster part number 3041221.

I measure the arm as 21 inches end to end - from the very back of the dish where the arm is attached to the dish, to the end of the arm where the LNB is inserted.

I found this in another post.

You can use a direct tv Slimline dish with either the quad or triple Shawdirect LNB. It is identical to the Shawdirect 75cm dish. All you have to do is take the screw off the bottom of the lnb and it will slide right into the arm of the Slimline. Make sure the LNB is the same as your home system.
You don't want them knowing you have another location.

It might be easier to get the part from a DirecTv Slimline dish in the USA, or if not - probably can get a used DirecTv Slimline dish cheaply, from eBay, Kijiji or CraigsList.

That is a big help. Thank you
I've got an uninstalled ShawDirect 75e in my dish collection, ChannelMaster part number 3041221.

I measure the arm as 21 inches end to end - from the very back of the dish where the arm is attached to the dish, to the end of the arm where the LNB is inserted.

A dealer is going to check if they have a used 75E Shaw arm. The DTV slimline dish is fiberglass? I will have to look into that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts