Shaw Home Away from Home Question

taltman711

Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
I have read here that the original Home Away from Home program by Shaw was dropped. Do they have a modified version of this program still available to new customers? Their website is of no help, and I have heard conflicting opinions. Thanks.

Tim

After that release came out, people on other websites/message boards seem to have luck with the HafH program. I think they stopped advertising it because of customer abuse, but if you call and ask, the CSR should be able to tell you the stipulations. and I think it's more stringent now that it was before.

Last edited:
As said above you should be able to get it. I'm pretty sure the cost has gone up from $49.99 to $99.99. It is still a great deal as they will ship you the second dish that you need to your primary residence. You just need proof of you second residence, like a property tax form or a utility bill in your name faxed to them.

SHAW Home Away From Home

I just spoke with Shaw about 10 minutes ago and confirmed the HAFH program still exists. It is $99 + tax and that is a one time fee which includes the dish that will work abroad. There are no additional fee's and you can still have service active at both locations at the same time.

Hope that helps.

I just spoke with Shaw about 10 minutes ago and confirmed the HAFH program still exists. It is $99 + tax and that is a one time fee which includes the dish that will work abroad. There are no additional fee's and you can still have service active at both locations at the same time.

Hope that helps.

Cool, thanks for letting us know. :up

Shaw Direct August E-mail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)