Shaw RV Service South

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bernd Neumann

Original poster
Oct 29, 2019
Canada
Thinking about installing new Shaw service (lots of $$'s) on new installation on new RV .... hear stories about losing channels from older satellites to new .... possible decommissioning of older satellites ..... anyone still know about status today

Obviously do not want to spend $4K on asomething that will soon become obsolete ... would use it mostly in US. during winter.

Comments suggestions ? Thanks

I have been installing them for years and fully plan to for many to come. Still lots of life in F1 & F2. If Brad Shaw ever sells his house in Phoenix, then I may start to worry. lol
($3500 + tax) any more and your getting took..
Cheers

I have been installing them for years and fully plan to for many to come. Still lots of life in F1 & F2. If Brad Shaw ever sells his house in Phoenix, then I may start to worry. lol
($3500 + tax) any more and your getting took..
Cheers

Thanks ..... correct, for me it is actually $3399 + tax & also don't need new 800 series receivers (600 & 630 still OK).
Makes sense to keep transmitting on F1 & F2, for the thousands of customers still using service or lose subscriptions $$'s.

Reactions: showtime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)