Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Pretty funny episode last night.

"It doesn’t feel like an arm."

"Then maybe you should let it go".

"Alrighty."

It was a good episode, although it struck me that those brownies had to have been laced with a lot of stuff for the extent of the reaction. That part was funny, but a bit over-done.

Still, not bad.... "If I could speak the language of rabbits, they would be amazed, and I would be their king."

"It was a good episode, although it struck me that those brownies had to have been laced with a lot of stuff for the extent of the reaction. That part was funny, but a bit over-done."

I'd have to say that from a personal experience long, long ago, that what they were talking about at first was very accurate. They probably have never ingested weed before, so it could have gotten them pretty high. Also, you can pack a lot into baked goods if you so choose.

I really liked this episode. My wife, my sister and I laughed really hard all the way through.

Sheldon's face when he was trying to comfort Penny was beyond hilarious.

"It was a good episode, although it struck me that those brownies had to have been laced with a lot of stuff for the extent of the reaction. That part was funny, but a bit over-done."

I'd have to say that from a personal experience long, long ago, that what they were talking about at first was very accurate. They probably have never ingested weed before, so it could have gotten them pretty high. Also, you can pack a lot into baked goods if you so choose.

I really liked this episode. My wife, my sister and I laughed really hard all the way through.

Sheldon's face when he was trying to comfort Penny was beyond hilarious.

Ok, so some heavy duty brownies. :D

Yes, Sheldon's face was great. I am sure it was hard for Kaley Cuoco to keep a straight face in that scene.

Great episode! Sheldon and Penny have shared a few intimate moments now. I wonder if they'll do a show where Penny becomes interested in Sheldon (after she breaks up with Leonard), and of course Sheldon will have no clue.

-Mike

I am sorry but I think that Sheldon is Asexual sexual in nature when it comes to women. Now by himself , yes he is definitely self serve. He would most likely go catatonic if he did have sex .... with a real live girl.

I thought it was an excellent episode. They need to do more Sheldon/Penny stuff than Leonard/Penny. Those Sheldon/Penny scenes are hilarious.

It was a great episode. Especially at the end when they were making fun of Howard having sex with his cousin.

Hey Raj the earth is spinning to fast slow it down.....this has to be my favorite episode especially when leonard was talking about his name, classic.