SHO $25 rebate

jgantert

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 7, 2004
Aberdeen, MD
Just curious if the Showtime $25 rebate will be honored with Verizon FIOS TV since Showtime is bundled into the movie pack?

-John

does it say showtime on our bill or does it say movie pak? i can't remember. if it says showtime, i would see no reason why not.

korsjs said:
does it say showtime on our bill or does it say movie pak? i can't remember. if it says showtime, i would see no reason why not.

I asked one of my contacts and as long as you order the Movie Pak you can get the rebate as you are ordering Showtime. Showtime will just make sure the customers bill copies have MoviePak listed.

LonghornXP said:
I asked one of my contacts and as long as you order the Movie Pak you can get the rebate as you are ordering Showtime. Showtime will just make sure the customers bill copies have MoviePak listed.
Sweet! Man, that MoviePak is a bargain! :D

-John

jgantert said:
Sweet! Man, that MoviePak is a bargain! :D

-John

I concur but sadly Verizon's plans to get HBO/Cinemax to go along being park of the MoviePak with a total price of 17.99/month is a no go. That was the intent of Verizon which was to have just one movie package with all premium channels for just 17.99/month so I guess we all must settle for the current offerings.

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up jgantert. I just downloaded the 'coupon' from Showtimes site and will be filling for my 25.00 after I get my 3rd bill. Every dollar counts and I am glad that someone was on top of this offer. I wish that Verizon would have notified me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts