Shooting at Virginia Tech again

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Breaking: Speaking of VaTech, gun shots reported on campus! Students urged to stay inside! Suspect described as white male with gray sweatpants, gray hat with neon green brim, maroon hoodie and backpack

37667339.png

from what I gather and I've got contacts within the school that they locked it down pretty quickly about as quickly as they did the last time so they followed good procedures - two shot and killed one was a cop from a traffic stop which traffic flows thru campus even if you don't go to the school so.

Here is good coverage from it they are even streaming live from the school

Two killed on Virginia Tech campus - wdbj7.com

LMAO! I we will agree to disagree when comparing THOSE schools following and VaTech. As far as ESPN and showing most to all VaTech games. The Hurricanes have pretty been BLAH since 2004..and they show as many games as VaTech. It's a regional thing dude. You live in the NE area, you more than likely will get the VaTech game....you live in South Florida...you will more than likely get the Miami game....

..it's not rocket science....;)

Still the facts are that they get alot of coverage regional and national - I've seen it nationally covered on ESPN not ABC regional a bunch of times this and other years... good following. Bottom line is though they got the sugar bowl and other teams didn't that were ranked higher when the SAME thing happened to VT in 2000 so nobody has any room to raise hell...sorry what goes around comes around!

Of course the shooting today will be plastered all over all news stations - stupid to even use this as a vaulting point for attention and I hope nobody thinks this.
Let me add that I'm a avid gun rights person!

Looks like the shooter shot the officer, then pulled a gun on himself. End of story. 2 lives gone just like that. Could've been worse though. Still, thoughts with the police officer's family. Very sad.

Looks like the shooter shot the officer, then pulled a gun on himself. End of story. 2 lives gone just like that. Could've been worse though. Still, thoughts with the police officer's family. Very sad.

Yeah not confirmed but it appears to have been the case - media really drives me crazy how they were drilling on response to this when there are things in place now that didn't exist 5 years ago. I really don't feel VT was at fault in anyway back in 2007 and did the best they could with the information they had. I walk around those buildings several times a year going to games and I can tell ya its a maze sometimes and easy to hide from one location to another. I truly believe too had someone been armed they could have fired back and some lives would have been saved. I'm really curious as to if this guy had something against this cop - said he had 5 children and some step children..could have been ex-husband or something to his now wife.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)