Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 31 30.1%

• Total voters

space86

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 3, 2007
ReelzChannel HD, a high definition simulcast of ReelzChannel, will launch by the

third quarter of 2010. In the press release, Stan Hubbard, CEO of Hubbard

Broadcasting said ""The television viewer expects HD, and we are committed to

delivering it to them." He added, "The development of REELZCHANNEL in HD further

demonstrates our commitment to entertaining consumers and movie fans

everywhere."

Reelz is a hype channel. I don't care about a channel that does nothing more than have talking heads talking about movies and DVDs 24/7.......

ReelzChannel HD, a high definition simulcast of ReelzChannel, will launch by the third quarter of 2010. In the press release, Stan Hubbard, CEO of Hubbard Broadcasting said ""The television viewer expects HD, and we are committed to delivering it to them." He added, "The development of REELZCHANNEL in HD further demonstrates our commitment to entertaining consumers and movie fans everywhere."

gee I guess Hubbard would rather try and get a new HD channel on the market than upgrade his EXISTING LOCAL CHANNELS to HD. :rant:

HUbbard owns all 6 ABC's licensed in MN (WDIO/WIRT DUluth/Hibbing, KAAL Austin and KSTP/KRWF/KSAX Minneapolis) and a few in New Mexico I think. All in MN have news **barely** in HD....looks more like stretch-o-vision

This Discussion Is A Deception

I want all channels in HD. Has anyone ever asked you if wanted a shopping channel in HD.

Now, if Dish would only me to tune to all the HD channels that I pay for monthly!

I sure would like to watch BBC America in HD, but my two satellite dishes are pointed in the wrong direction.

I'm aware of Hubbard ;)
I have to deal with KSTP as my ABC

I'd give them a pass if they'd get rid of that stupid replay of news broadcasts on 5.2 and put up RTV like they do in Duluth ;)

ReelzChannel HD, a high definition simulcast of ReelzChannel, will launch by the

third quarter of 2010. In the press release, Stan Hubbard, CEO of Hubbard

Broadcasting said ""The television viewer expects HD, and we are committed to

delivering it to them." He added, "The development of REELZCHANNEL in HD further

demonstrates our commitment to entertaining consumers and movie fans

everywhere."

I believe Dish has a financial stake in Reelz Channel (part owner), so we could expect it to be in HD on Dish from day one.

Reelz channel is not important to me at all.I dont even recall turning it to that channel.What Dish needs to do is get threw these court dealings and work some kind of compromise with ESPN ,etc.We need ESPNU HD, AMC, and all rainbow networks.:rolleyes:

ReelzChannel going from channel 299 to 289 sign of HD coming soon?

Dish should completly get rid of this channel. To be honest, the programming department is very out of touch with what the coustomer base wants, IE: AMC, ESPNU, HDRSN's

We dont want the crap channels that nobody watches anymore like WFNHD, Centrix, Ect.

Dish should completly get rid of this channel. To be honest, the programming department is very out of touch with what the coustomer base wants, IE: AMC, ESPNU, HDRSN's

We dont want the crap channels that nobody watches anymore like WFNHD, Centrix, Ect.

AMC is owned by the people that owned Voom,
that is why AMC HD is on hold, but I wonder
why AMC HD is not on DirecTV no dispute between
Rainbow and DirecTV

What's funny is Dish/Echostar part owners of Reelz Channel and Si TV. Just the very kind of "crap" channels you've described. Unfortunately, as long as Charlie has a stake in them, they aint goin anywhere soon. :)

What's funny is Dish/Echostar part owners of Reelz Channel and Si TV. Just the very kind of "crap" channels you've described. Unfortunately, as long as Charlie has a stake in them, they aint goin anywhere soon. :)

Where does it say Dish is part owner of ReelzChannel?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)