Should I be able to get more than 119

carlcaudill

Original poster
Dec 9, 2013
Sellersburg, In
I am on vacation in central Florida and have access to a dish 500 antenna w/VIP211K receiver. I get a good signal on 119 but that is the only satellite that I get. Should I be able to get other satellites and receive all of the channels that I am paying for. If so what can I do to get the other satellites.

Buy a Winegard X2.

Or check your skew for 110.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I am on vacation in central Florida and have access to a dish 500 antenna w/VIP211K receiver. I get a good signal on 119 but that is the only satellite that I get. Should I be able to get other satellites and receive all of the channels that I am paying for. If so what can I do to get the other satellites.
Are you in a RV or is this a fixed dish at a rental/borrowed location. Are you the owner of the 211?

What dish are you using a dish 300 only sees 1 satellite a dish 500 sees 2 satellites and a dish 1000 depending on ARC and MODEl sees 2-4 satellites. Was the dish professionally installed and what LNBs are on it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)